Monday, October 31, 2005

Who R You?



While I may say fuck more than a sailor I’d like to think that I do have some manners in mixed company. For example, I’d never inquire into someone’s reproductive plans by saying something like, “So when are you going to have a girl?”

Cuz the person I’m asking may not be civil and look over at his wife and say, “I already have a girl”

That person might be stifling the urge to say, “When are you going to stop over-feeding your obese family and taxing the health care system and raising our premiums you stupid fat fuck!”

Luckily I have manners(ish)

So on Sunday I was feeling so damn social I went for a ride el solo. I was gonna maragachimi ride but there was not bartender at aunt chiladas so I just went to Exxon and got a Mickeys and some Corn Nuts to eat on the canal on my way home. I’m feeling much better now.

1 comment:

Susan Hanson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.