The heat may have something to do with that.




























30 miles from Bumblebee to Table Mesa Rd on the Black Canyon Trail.
Sweetness.
The day started off with a climb out of Bumblebee and led to some of the most flowy single track I have been on in AZ.

The rhythm was a thing of beauty, a zen moment if you'll indulge me.



River crossing #1.

Don't forget your socks on the other bank
or people might make fun of you.
Oh and don't drop stuff in the water.

A river crossing mean a nice climb to get back up.

I ate shit not long after this shot I think.
Bruised and scraped and kinda sore.
Found a damn thistle thorn in my shoulder in the shower
well after the ride.




There were tire issues that required down time.


More down time and river crossing #2.

Get them fish!




River crossing #3. Notice the no stop this time.
It was pretty shallow but I think we were just starting to
feel the heat and we didn't want to dally.
The climb out from this crossing was sublime.




We were all a little roasted by the time we hit the last river crossing
so we took the time to swim and filter some more water.






Awesome ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment