Sunday, February 10, 2008

feb fixie fun

second ride on the new fixie frame.
i like it. the agro roadie stance seemed a bit much
at 1st, it is growing on me. it wants to dance.
however the masi at rage is calling.

such an awesome day out as evidenced by
the increased participation of runners and cyclists
on the canals and the scottsdale greenbelt.




























penny for your thoughts









those masi fixies look like a nice deal
















































how old is this frame? 27 inch wheels? srsly?






















































































































































2 comments:

Tim Jackson- Masi Guy said...

Those Masi bikes ARE an awesome deal... go ahead and treat yourself. (Not that I'm biased or anything...)

Hoping to get to AZ in the next few months and I'll bring my bike, of course. If I get to Scottsdale, I'll have to pick your brain for ride suggestions.

Rage looks like a pretty cool shop, just from the outside pics.

YuriB said...

Ping me before you come out if you want a guide.
Maybe I'll be sporting that Masi Speciale by then.