Saturday, July 03, 2010

June

June has come and gone and the heat is here now.
The monsoon season is coming (I hope).
It was still cool on the ride to work this week but
that didn't last long - the mornings are hot now.


















On thursday cholla joined for a little punishment/ride in PMP.

















I did my best to keep it fun and fast and we had
some cloud cover that helped.

















Doh!

















Cholla was making funny faces.






















See?
 




















Break time is over.

















The sun started to set and the light was excellent.




















Gordy even manged to find us and join the ride for the latter half.




















1 comment:

chollaball said...

its my very own o-face! i seem to be making that in most of my FB profile pics too. now i will be all self-conscious riding gnar, crash, be a cripple, and blame you!