Monday, June 30, 2008

unmotivated

Lately I've just been kinda blah. New job with too many projects, home projects and the summer heat have resulted in a case of the blahs. I mostly blame work.
The blokes went to Flag this weekend but not having had enough time with the family I opted to stay home. Instead I got up too late on Saturday to ride South Mtn. I ended up running into JB's Sat group and opted to join them and get completely schooled. It was a nice social pace and a good group of folks. JB and I closed the ride with burritos at Los Taquitos.
Here is a nice video from Kathleen of the ride.
At least the most recent home project is done. Remind me to hire someone next time.
I wish I had gotten some better before pictures.














I found these ancient unopened bottles when I was doing demolition.


















I did hire someone to do the block.
































This was a sun room blocked in by the original owners and they glued faux wood directly to the block. I framed it out.




























Then it was time to hang drywall.




























Then tape and mud.
































Primer.




























Floor.
























































Minimal bike content.

1 comment:

Gordon said...

in the end, all of us are paid off with a job well done and done yourself right.
that looks awesome!