Friday, September 19, 2008

keepin it real

A solo ThNR was the call of the evening. It was kinda nice.
I headed out to Scottsdale via the Arizona Canal to it's confluence with the Scottsdale Greenbelt.
I hooked that South to Tempe for a brief tour of Mill Ave. and environs. Then I made my way to Washington and eventually the Grand Canal and North back home.

I was tooling along Maryland when this homeboy passed me. I felt compelled to dog him for a few miles.














































AZ Falls.




































Scottsdale


















































It wouldn't be a ThNR without a cerveza.














Love is in the air.




































































































































































No comments: