Saturday, July 25, 2009

Monsoon commute

It's high time the Monsoons hit and hit they have. We've gotten hammered a few times.
I love this time of year so the chance of getting wet on my commute only made me more inclined to ride.

When I left the house it looked like I was going to be chasing the storm.














It was nice and cool out.














The sky started to look a tad different.














I hit some aftermath.














It started to sprinkle.














A curtain of rain blocking the view of South Mountain.






















Then it started to rain.


















It rained harder.














And even harder.














Then it got pre-apocalyptic.














I stopped taking photos and hauled the mail to the office.
My cube was pretty rank and a source of entertainment for the day.

1 comment:

Sean said...

That second shot is great. I'm guessing it's the AZ canal going under the 51?