Sunday, September 27, 2009

bartlett lake

I got up at o'dark:thirty with some idea to ride around the McDowells or down to Lake Bartlett.

I hate riding Cave Creek Rd. even at 5am.














Cave Creek Bike Festival.














The breakfast of champions.




























































I decided on the Lake Bartlett option.


















































Once at the turn-off it's 12 miles down to LB and 12 miles back out.




















































































































So I did.
























































































Almost a century, home before 1. Nice.

3 comments:

chollaball said...

68 mph max speed?

YuriB said...

Doubtful. More like 50.

devin said...

For me it was the old pima that I hated while all the work was being done on the what is now the old 101.

Nice photos making me want to get down to AZ