Sunday, May 28, 2006

hype

gary the waterboy, critter and i met at 4:30 am to head to
preskett.
"chased" a lambo on our way outta town.
well the big loop was pretty damn sweet
the climb was tough
when we got to the top we had our doubts - seemed too short
suffice to say the dh was long and fun and we were tired by the end.
tore out my sidewall
critter had tire trouble too
other than that all was well.
gary almost ate it a few times
badgering was prevalent
but what else is new?

critter's vid (since I f'd up the html)
















































































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice vids, I'll uploa dmine as soon as I piece the bits from my cell phone together with some rockin tunes for a silly movie...