Sunday, October 19, 2008

poodle somo

The distracted poodle and I made our way to South Mountain this weekend. The plan was to do National coast to coast. We hit the eject button at Ranger due to the heat. Close enough.



























After Walker's flat and my bent cassette ring, we made the executive decision to head up Mormon to save some time.




































































































Up the road to Buena Vista lookout and back down National to the car.
Obligatory stop at Los Taquitos. Good ride.

3 comments:

Wyll Oz said...

Good decision because the last part of national "last downhill" is in very bad condition. I live in Laveen and I make this loop often but after the rains it is almost impossible. I do this past Tuesday 21. By the way I'm a fan of your blog. This is mine.
mydamnbike.wordpress.com

Wyll Oz said...

Good decision because the last part of national "last downhill" is in very bad condition. I live in Laveen and I make this loop often but after the rains it is almost impossible. I do this past Tuesday 21. By the way I'm a fan of your blog. This is mine.
mydamnbike.wordpress.com

m e l i g r o s a said...

what an amazing ride scenery!
-
I just found your blog, will be visitng often :)