Sunday, November 16, 2008

bike swap

I made it down to Tucson for the GABA Bike Swap this weekend. Gordy and I made our way down in time to join the Friday night ride out at TMP. A chunky session in the Tucson Mountain Park with 10 riders never went so well. We wrapped up the ride at 11pm and made our way to the late night Brooklyn Pizza window and Che's Lounge. Then back to Brooklyn.




























































































After 4 whole hours of sleep it was time to head to the bike swap and rid myself of some old parts. It was a nice chance to see old friends, my bro and shoot the shit. Thanks for the fish, er socks.




























































A bachelor trip to Tucson requires a payment for return entry.














Sorry I missed Chad's post swap ride out at Brown Mtn and Bars on Bikes but such is life. Maybe next year. Cool shirts Chad.

No comments: