Saturday, November 07, 2009

bike birthing

Like a nervous dad I anxiously packed the car with the luggage.














I steeled my nerves with a special cask at the newly renamed Sun Up Brewery (formerly Sonora).














Surgery was required.














I'll spare you the rest of the grotesque details.

Then it was time to take er out with the doc for some on the trail adjusting and post op.




























Side note - Lo Lo's Chicken and Waffles was incredible.


















The doc and I agreed a new crankset and cassette were in order.


















































maxle lite love.














































In the short shakedown ride last night the bike rode like a dream. I can't wait to log some real miles on it. South mtn on tap in the morning for sure. Skinny tires to get me thru the Flight of the Pigs and then some fat Rampages.

2 comments:

chollaball said...

yesssssssssss!

Mike said...

That's awesome... What's the glowing blue building?