Monday, March 03, 2008

pima path

Coach and I headed out early for look at refining a loop.
We got pretty close - the Scottsdale Air Park sits right in the way is problem.
84th St. from Shea to Thunderbird is an awesome little connector.
If nothing else we have a sweet route to Rock Bottom Brewery.

It was damn early when I left for Granada Park


















Too early in fact so I killed time stretching and being narcissistic.














































The Scottsdale waterfront is morphing


















Into something.....


















These are cool but about 2 stories too high.


















































84th Street


















Reach 11




























































Toted the Burley baby sling 9 miles home.














Hit some trail.














Took a shower and went riding again.
































Put the baby sling to work.














A great day

1 comment:

devin said...

I may have to stop reading because I need want and can't get there looks like to much dam fun. You rode right past my in laws home. Keep up the good work and enjoy the sun..