Saturday, June 20, 2009

7 miles wasn't enough

It finally happened, my office got moved to the East side of the valley. Initially I was skeptical but with two days riding the first week, I'm fairly pleased with the new commute. 24ish miles each way, flat and a mild headwind every morning. I feel like I get in a proper ride in the course of the day. The old 7 mile ride was really just a tease. Of course I do have to get up that much earlier but the espresso shots before I leave seem to be doing the trick. If they ever get the showers finished and secure bike storage and I'll be set.










































































































































































































































No comments: