Wednesday, October 24, 2007

back on the wagon

I took 3 weeks off work when munchkin #2 was born.
Week one was back was tough.
Today I finally managed to ride to work.
Up a little early to take munchkin #1 to daycare.
Back home grab bike and head to work.
It was pure bliss. Even a crime scene didn't dampen my spirits.
































On the other side of the trees is the canal and I
normally use this dirt lot to cut back to 23rd Ave.
from where this photo was taken.
Not today....


















Spooky


















Is asphalt really that much better to run on?


















Time to git purty


















I ran into Michael who runs this. Good to have a
cyclist on our side. Nice guy too. His bike.














Inspiring ain't it? Welcome to my 40 hours.


















Oh sweet nectar


















Enough of this, time to head home via the chiropractor.
Commuter bus on I-10
































After I took his pic I think he figured out it was a one way
and he was going the wrong way.














No comments: