Sunday, October 14, 2007

busy

It is amazing how much more work a second munchkin is.
Certainly not a complaint by any way, shape or means.
I wouldn't have it any other way.
And damn. Look at all the stuff I still get to do.
I love my wife and kids.
The day started out with a soccer game.


















We may have a ringer but learning how to
work as a team and getting exercise is what it's all about.












The other fact of life of having munchkins
is umpeen bday parties.
Also today was a party at an an ice rink.
Pure entertainment. Watch yer kids.
Lots of freaks.




























































Then it was time to do something dad wanted to do.
























Everyone wants to see the baby.












Kidz is crazy


















I'm Batamn


















the kidz iz aight


















No comments: