Wednesday, December 14, 2005

slice-n-dice









So I’m riding home in my own merry world ignoring the kids making fun of my new knickers when a rock smacks the pavement a foot from me. WTF?

A 1st grader and a 4th grader are having rock fight. Again WTF? If I didn’t have a kid and my wife wasn’t a teacher I likely would have ignored that shit and kept riding. Nope, I went to the 1st grader and said, “Here, let me show you how to light that mother fucker up like a pinball machine”. Kids.

I had a cyst removed from my back yesterday and I’m still kicking myself for not taking it home. Dammit! Who wants marzipan?

The surgeon was talking about spurting cysts and blood while she was slicing and dicing. I remarked about her wonderful bedside manner and she apologized thinking I was being facetious. I wasn’t – that shit was entertaining.

In other news our attempt at resurrecting our OP team from 2 years ago has fallen to shit. Denver won’t fly in. Bush pusher went solo. I proposed to donkey boy that we go duo, team “Screw you Harry!” We’ll see.

No comments: